Water Mitigation Vail has been a family-owned and operated business since 2008. Along with their extensive knowledge of the water mitigation industry, we have a true passion for what we do, which translates into excellent customer service.
We specialize in removing any type of unsafe moisture from your property quickly, whether it’s from a flooded basement, the shower, or the kitchen sink.
Water can be responsible for ruining your property in more ways than one. It destroys the home’s structure and the bedding, furniture, and health of all that reside within it.
It is our goal to help you get back into your home as quickly as possible.
We Offer Water Restoration Services Such As:
Structural drying, which uses proven equipment and techniques, removes any hidden moisture in the structure except down to the studs. It is something that no other company does!
Disaster recovery begins with removing damaged items from a home or business and the beginning of a thorough cleaning process to restore them to their pre-loss state. They carry insurance and file claims for their customers.
Deodorization/sanitization removes smells and germs from your home, office, or structure.
The Best Water Mitigation Company In Vail
We are the best water mitigation company in Vail for these reasons:
- We know how to dry out the home quickly and efficiently without causing more harm than good.
- Our team is certified and tested by manufacturers to show their proficiency in all restoration areas, including industrial Dehumidifiers, Desert Dryers, Pumps, Restoration vacuums.
Why Water Damage Cleanup Is Necessary
Water damage has the potential to cause so many problems, even long after it’s dried up. Three types of bacteria can grow in water-borne residue:
- Stachybotrys chartarum
They all can lead to hay fever and asthma symptoms to difficulties breathing, or respiratory fungal infections.
They also carry a risk factor for certain cancers, especially for those individuals who already have compromised immune systems.
Our services will remove these fungi from your property quickly and efficiently before they can do any more harm.
What To Do If You Have Water on Your Property Or In Your Home?
If you find yourself with any type of water damage to your home, the first thing you should do is contact us for help.
- We will start assessing the situation and removing any standing or pooling water to prevent further damage.
- After that, we will work with you to find out where the water came from and why it happened in the first place.
- Then once we have completed our assessment, we will give you an estimate of what it will take to dry out your property.
- Our team at Water Mitigation Vail has extensive training when it comes to restoring your home or office after a disaster.
When they are done working their magic, your space will be cleaner than ever before!
Call Us Today for Your FREE Estimate!
We offer free estimates with no obligation to you. Answer a few simple questions, and we can provide you with an estimate instantly, as well as pricing for our services if you’d like us to proceed. We know how important your home is to you, so we’ll do everything in our power to have it dry and smelling fresh again as soon as possible.