We are the trusted expert in Leak Repair, Sewage Backup Cleanup, and other water damage issues. Our licensed technicians have extensive experience solving all types of problems with water intrusion, including floods, leaks, frozen pipes, and more! We offer free estimates on any service we provide, so contact us today to get started.
Here are some of the reasons our customers love us:
- We provide free estimates on any service we provide
- Our experience in all aspects of Leak Repair and Sewage Backup Cleanup
- Licensed technicians with over ten years of industry experience
- We’ve been serving customers for decades, not weeks or months
- Been honored as one of the top 12 companies to watch in 2019 by Entrepreneur Magazine
- We can offer 24-hour emergency response service for your situation
Cleaning and Sanitizing
An essential part of our process is the cleaning and sanitizing your home before the restoration work begins. We want to ensure no mold spores or other diseases are left behind after the damage has been repaired. Our technicians will use powerful equipment to remove the water quickly so that you can get back to living life as soon as possible.
After removing all visible signs of water damage, we will address any structural problems while testing for mold growth and odor elimination. These services may include carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, flooring replacement, drywall repair/replacement, kitchen appliances installation/repair, and more!
Inspection and Damage Assessment
Before we begin working, we will need to perform an inspection and assessment of the damage that has been done.
- We factor the necessary time to complete all steps into our original estimate so you can trust that we will not run off and leave you with a half-finished job.
- After every step is completed, one of our technicians will perform a final walkthrough with you before we issue your invoice.
- This way, if any additions or subtractions are needed, we can update the process before you pay for services rendered.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive plan to prevent future water damage from occurring in your home during this step!
We understand that water damage emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours, so our technicians are available 24/7. We offer fast response times with an average arrival time at your home within one hour. Our services are second to none when it comes to value and quality!
A Flooding Situation
Flooding is the most common cause of water damage in homes across the United States. It occurs when there is a break or stoppage in any part of your home’s plumbing system causing large volumes of water to enter the affected area.
A flood could be caused by faulty appliances, sewage back-up, an overflowing washing machine, burst pipes due to freezing temperatures, and even natural disasters such as hurricanes and tornadoes.
While rainfall can increase your risk during a torrential downpour, it isn’t the only element that can cause a water damage emergency. Floods from broken sewers, overflowing lakes and rivers, and high tides can all lead to costly repairs when left ignored. Storm damage is often unpredictable, so it’s essential to be prepared for any situation.
Water freezes when the local temperature drops below 32° Fahrenheit. When this occurs, pressure builds inside your plumbing system until the weakest point gives way and causes a leak or burst pipe. If you suspect that you have frozen pipes on your property, call us right away!
We offer 24/7 services and work diligently to get your issue resolved ASAP!